Non-Profit Paid Search Management Services
The non-profit sector has a diverse range of organizations that often have limited resources and specialized staff to keep up with the fast changing world of search engine marketing.
Did you know that Google has an in-kind program called Google Grants that provides qualified non-profits a $10,000 monthly AdWords grant? Further, if the non-profit is able to optimize their AdWords account to use the full allowance, they can apply for a larger monthly grant of $40,000 by participating in the Grantspro program.
Fruge Consulting offers affordable services to guide non-profits through the grant application process then assists with optimization to ensure your organization utilizes the full grant and meets your online traffic objectives. Contact Sheila for a quote today.
Benefits to Non-Profits
• Assistance applying for Google Grants program
• Optimizing AdWords account to fully utilize monthly grant allowance
• Assistance applying for the Grantspro program and managing the $40,000 monthly grant
• Increased website traffic and improved quality
• Conversion code tracking consultation
• Landing page optimization without regular IT involvement